The Domus


Located on the slopes of Mount Subasio, along the legendary medieval path of olive trees, halfway between Spello and Assisi, the house is the synthesis of 2,000 years of history.

3 bedrooms and 5,000 meters of terraced park which surround the structure. Relaxation, tranquility and unforgettable views of Assisi and the Umbrian valley.


At the beginning, a small rural Etruscan-Roman temple, then a Lombard construction, a small convent in the Middle Ages, a farmhouse after it was abandoned in the 17th century, until it was restored with skilful rigor in 1970.

Walking in the park, you can still admire historic baths for ablutions, where people once took a bath to purify the spirit.


Our generation is the third one in the “hospitality” sector.

It all began with grandfather Amleto in 1958, who was a pioneer in the opening of hotels and restaurants in the Bassa Reggiana area, to then leave the baton to father Curzio, who carried on the family vocation with determination, creativity and admiration.

Today we landed in Umbria, the birthplace of Mamma Rossana, we wanted to leave a mark here too, ready to engrave a memory and excite those who deliberately or by chance.. will come to visit us.